This personal data processing policy has been compiled in accordance with the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 05/21/2013 No. 94-V. "On Personal data and their protection" and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of the Gallery of New Buildings (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1. The Operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website
1. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except in cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases
that ensure their availability on the Internet at a network address https://butagroup.kz/;
4. Personal data information system — a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
5. Depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine,
without using additional information, the identity of personal data to a specific User or other personal
6. Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the
9. User – any visitor to the website https://butagroup.kz/;
10. Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
11. Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite
circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarization with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the publication of personal data in the media, posting in information and
telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross–border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to an authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data is permanently
destroyed with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data
information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
1. Last name, first name, patronymic;
2. Phone numbers;
3. Also on the site is the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
4. The above data, hereinafter referred to in the text of the Policy, are combined by the general concept of Personal Data
1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to consult clients.
2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services,
special offers and various events. The User can always opt out of receiving informational messages by sending an email to the Operator at the email@example.com email address marked "Disclaimer of
notifications about new products and services and special offers".
3. Depersonalized User data collected through Internet statistics services is used to collect information about User actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
1. The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User
independently through special forms located on the website https://butagroup.kz/. By filling out the
appropriate forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
2. The Operator processes depersonalized User data if this is allowed in the User's browser settings
THE PROCEDURE FOR COLLECTING, STORING, TRANSFERRING AND OTHER TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of current legislation.
3. In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a
notification to the Operator at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating of personal
4. The period of processing of personal data is unlimited. The User can withdraw his consent to the
processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the email address email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
1. Before the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator must ensure that the
foreign state to whose territory the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out ensures
reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
2. The cross-border transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign states that do not meet the
above requirements may be carried out only if the personal data subject agrees in writing to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or the execution of a contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
1. The User can receive any clarifications on issues of interest related to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. This document will reflect any changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://butagroup.kz/policy/.